The following sections will walk-through the hardware, software, and configuration of the Dell EqualLogic PS-Series Storage Array and nodes for the Dell|Red Hat HA Linux Cluster.
NOTE: Additional documentation you may find useful:
- The Dell Cluster Configuration Support Matrix document provides a list of supported operating systems, hardware components, and driver or firmware versions for your Failover Cluster.
- Dell|EqualLogic documentation:
- Release Notes: Provides the latest information about PS Series arrays.
- QuickStart: Describes how to set up the array hardware and create a PS Series group.
- Group Administration: Describes how to use the Group Manager graphical user interface (GUI) to manage a PS Series group.
- CLI Reference: Describes how to use the Group Manager command line interface (CLI) to manage a PS Series group and individual arrays.
- Hardware Maintenance: Provides information about maintaining the array hardware.
- Online Help: In the Group Manager GUI, expand Tools in the far left panel and then click Online Help for help on both the GUI and the CLI.
Continue to Hardware