This document will walk through the hardware, software, and configuration of the Dell PowerVault MD3000 Storage Array and nodes for use in the Dell|Red Hat HA Linux Cluster. This document assumes you have completed the steps in the section System to prepare the nodes.
NOTE: Additional documentation you may find useful:
- The following documents can be found on the MD3000 documentation site.
- The Dell PowerVault MD3000 Hardware Owners Manual and the Dell PowerEdge System Hardware Owners Manual provide information about the storage array and host servers.
- The Dell PowerVault MD3000 Systems Installation Guide provides an overview of setting up and cabling your storage array.
- The PowerVault Modular Disk Storage Manager CLI Guide provides information about using the command line interface (CLI).
- The Dell PowerVault MD3000 Resource media provides documentation for configuration and management tools, as well as the full documentation set included in this section.
- The Dell PowerVault Modular Disk Storage Manager User’s Guide provides instructions for using the array management software to configure the storage array.
- The Dell PowerVault MD Systems Support Matrix provides information on supported software and hardware for PowerVault MD systems. This document can be located on the Dell Support website at support.dell.com.
- If you are using a different type of storage with your Dell|Red Hat HA Linux Cluster, refer to the Storage index.
Continue to Hardware